Sunday, October 16, 2016

What a fun homecoming week!  So many fun activities. 



 
There was even a flashmob this morning...
https://youtu.be/sYyShXIHvH0

Homecoming dance was a huge success. Although I am not sure what the students like more, the pizza or the dancing.  





Mr. Sandhu's science students created Edible Cell Projects that identified the structure and function of either an animal or plant cell. 



 Mrs. McEuen's reading students are finding their own places to do their Silent Independent Reading (SIR).  Think next time I need to grab my own book and go read outside!


On top of all the fun activities and learning this week, some student(s) even found time for a Random Act of Kindness.  Not sure who or when, but what a difference I have heard it made for students.   Thank you to.....
I would like to say thinks will calm down next week, but I don't think there is such a thing in middle school.  We still have volleyball and football games as well as a choir concert. Come enjoy the fun!