Friday, October 30, 2015

What a great Red Ribbon Week we had here at GMS. The door decorations will be judged today and prizes awarded next week.  Here is one of my favorites.



There were also some great costumes today.  Here are some of the teachers during our PTA catered luncheon!  


 A huge thank you to our PTA and school supporter, Santa Rita.  Lunch was awesome and what a perfect day for it....Halloween and crazy weather.
If you haven't had the chance to see one of the orchestra concerts, I encourage you to attend one.  Last night was the first one of the year and the students were amazing.  There was even an appearance from the Theater Arts class.  It was a great performance. 
I need your help.  
  • I am horrible at remember to take pictures at all the school events.  If you have great ones, please email them to me.  Once I check to make sure all students can have their pictures taken, I can add them to my blog and tweets.  
  • Second, we are so close to our Chicken Coop goal.  If you haven't donated and would like to, can you do so by going to www.gofundme.com/gorzyckichickens   
  • Third, the Gorzycki flower beds could use some significant help.  If you are interested in "adopting" one of our flower beds, please let me know.  

We are already at the end of the six weeks.  Please take the time over the weekend to review your child's grades. If there is a concern, contact the teacher immediately.  

Please have a safe and dry weekend.