Friday, May 8, 2020

I want to thank the GMS Community for the wonderful Teacher Appreciation Treats this week.  You helped make cleaning out our rooms much easier. Thank you.

While I was on campus this week, I decided to take some photos of different places in the building.   Hopefully, you will know where in the building each of the photos came from.  If you need some help, just send me an email.  






Parents with students in high school level courses don't forget that you must submit the survey and if you want your child out of the class, email your gear level counselor.  

If you would like to have your 8th-grade child's picture in the 8th-grade slideshow, please email michelle.roddewig@austinisd.org

My last Principal Coffee for the year is Monday, May 11th.  Please RSVP to the above email.

Have a great Mother's Day Weekend.